|KSF Model||GL-850 (Metric Units)||GL-850 (Imperial Units)|
|Lifting Height||8.5 m||28 ft|
|Basic Height||2.15 m||7 ft|
|Max. Load Capacity||300 kg||660 lbs|
|Weight||268 kg||590 lbs|
GL-850DC with standard forks supplied with each model.
GL-850DC with front legs retracted.
GL-850DC with front legs extended.
The cable is protected near the motor-housing for transportation.
safe crane lifting point indicated.
The GL series can be operated on uneven or sloping surfaces.
spirit levels, a variable wheel-base and jacks level and correct setup.
The battery on DC units is protected by a steel housing and is easily connected with a plug.
The GL series can be transported vertical or horizontal.
Easy access to counter weight bay.
Steel pulleys are used for durabillity.
Pulleys are ringed to ensure operator safety.
Steel cable is fed through rollers.
Optional radio remote control with emergency stop.
Each unit comes standard with a 5 meter cable remote control.
Universal Crane Arm – Standard with each unit
- Universal Crane Arm
- Patented design: universal swivel action for high maneuverability.
- Retracts and folds
- Operating range: 30 – 60 cm (12- 24 in)
- Weight 18 kg (40 lbs)
Optional Accessories – Glass Holders
(Part # 3017015)
- Hanging cradle (optional) – Vertical Glazing
- Loading capacity: 250 kg (551 lbs)
- 4 Vacuum cups with flexible angle control.
- Easily lift glass vertically from the ground or from walls.
- Weight: 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Dimensions: 145 x 53 cm (57 x 21 in)
(Part # 3017011)
- Universal cradle (optional) – Horizontal or Vertical Glazing
- Load capacity: 180kg. (397 lbs)
- Multiple degrees of freedom – angle the cradle in any position.
- 4 Vacuum cups.
- Weight: 27 kg. (60 lbs)